- Finding the right fit is of course key. If it’s too fitted, the love handles and other bulges we don’t want to show become very visible. And if its too slouchy, we end up with a frumpy appearance. Just like Goldilocks and the 3 bears, we need to find the middle ground piece that’s perfect for our body. Things to take into consideration are your height, your weight, your age haha JK and general aesthetics. Not everything is for everyone. Jumpsuits may not even be for you.
- While jumpsuits are the sartorial functional and easy outfits, they could also appear boring. Add some interest and to your look by throwing on a solid color jacket if your JS is a print fabric or a print Jacket if your JS is a solid color. Go for a color block look with both pieces or a perfect and trendy print on print look with both.
- Depending on the season, throw on some bright accessories for pops of color. A chunky scarf, bag or something as simple as a bright lipstick works great.
- Sneakers are all the rave now. Throw on a pair of sneakers or dress up your JS with heels. Sandals would show off your perfect pedicure as you feel Spring and Summer in your toesies while ankle boots keep them nice and toasty. The mercury levels will determine which way lean. Spring enthusiasts would most def go for sandals, Ha! Dressed up or down, jumpsuits are very flattering on most gals when done right.
- While Spring is around the corner, temps are still pretty cold in most parts. A tank or tee layered under your onesie is just what the doctor ordered and a great way to add a print, or color and dimension to your look.
- While some are slouchy in tune with the utilitarian nature, some are a flared and some are fitted. Either way, you can cuff the legs (I mean whats not cuffed these days) to show off your heels.
- Roll up the sleeves, undo a couple buttons, and cuff the legs for an effortless yet chic finish.
- Picking your colors is something else to have in mind. Black is known to have a slimming effect so if you’re looking to achieve a slimmer look, consider going for a black piece. It will also give a lengthening effect if you have a small frame.
- Summer is around the corner and I know lots of chicks are working on their beach bodies. Those well toned biceps will be showcased perfectly in a halter jumpsuit. If you have it, heck flaunt it. Nothing wrong with that. My friends Jules and Juaneta come to mind.
Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thought. Xx...